PorterVac/Royce Roofing is a fast-growing Gutter Cleaning and Roofing business, working across all of Melbourne with 20 trucks on the road at one time. Due to our growth, we are looking for a skilled and motivated part time Scheduling Assistant to join our office team three days a week, and continue to help PorterVac/Royce Roofing deliver our high service level and meet client expectations.
The role reports to the Scheduling Manager and will play an integral part in helping to schedule the field workers to guarantee maximum utilisation and deliver on the client’s needs.
We’re looking for someone who is ready for that next challenge within a dedicated and fast-paced environment.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Taking inbound calls in regards to maintenance
- Receiving work orders and creating new tasks
- Scheduling of work orders and field team co-ordination
- Client liaison via both email and phone to confirm schedules
- Monitoring and completing associated administrative tasks
- Finalising job reports and invoicing
- General business administration and procurement support
To be successful in the role, you will ideally have the following experience:
- Administration experience in a service-related industry
- Experience in the creation and on-going management of schedules
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience and working as part of a team
- Computer competency for effective email management, data entry and the production of basic reports and schedules
The salary range is between $50,000-00 to $59,999. There is a possible full time role for the right candidate.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you!!!!!